School News‎ > ‎

Police Checks for Volunteers

posted Sep 6, 2019, 7:40 PM by Gabriela Echeverria ‎[Staff]‎
  • All parents/guardians who volunteer in Halton schools will need a Police Vulnerable 
    Sector Search. You can get this by going to the Halton Regional Police. This can take several weeks. However, you can now also apply online  . We have been told that this process is quicker. We encourage all parents/guardians to get this police check in their first year at Limehouse PS as there may be special events that you’d like to attend or where you are requested to come into the classroom to work with your child. Once you have submitted a copy of your Police Check to the office, you do not need to do it again, although you will have to sign the Offence Declaration each September. Please bring your Police check to the main office once you receive it.